Q. How do you make spray lotion?
A. If you want to make a spray lotion then you need to follow some step to make it. Here are some basic tips about making a spray lotion:
- Firstly, you have to fill your spray bottle about like 1/3 full of body lotion.
- After that you need to carefully pour the boiling water until the whole jar is halfway full
- Then you can fill the top of that bottle with bottled water or cold tap water
- Finally, you have to put on the nozzle cap & give a perfect shake to mix the spray evenly
Coppertone Waterbabies Sunscreen Quick Cover Lotion Spray
Every parent is always cautious about their children’s skin. When its summer season comes weather get hotter and kids can’t play in the field. We all know kids love to play outside which gives the lot more fun than staying at the home. That’s why Coppertone Waterbabies Sunscreen Quick Cover Lotion Spray gives you the perfect sunblock protection that you never have seen before. It contains with gentle hypoallergenic sunscreen formula which gives your little ones full of protection from the sun. This sunscreen cover lotion spray is totally free from PABA and dyes. It also has a broad-spectrum formula which gives the shield to your baby’s skin from UVA/UVB rays. It’s one of the best sunscreen lotion sprays which is mild & visible very quickly wherever you sprayed into your body. It’s totally non-irritating and giving your babies skin proper coverage. This Sunscreen lotion also added moisturizers and Vitamin E which helps to hydrate and nourish your baby’s skin. Whenever the fun takes your baby outside just apply this skin care lotion spray into your baby’s skin, whether is playing by the pool or a day at the beach. It’s #1 Pediatrician recommended sunscreen brand. This Sunscreen quick cover lotion spray comes with 6-fluid-ounce of SPF 50 which can use and reapply directly.
About the product
- Coppertone Waterbabies is #1 pediatrician recommended sunscreen brand. It contains gentle and hypoallergenic sunscreen which helps to protect your baby’s skin from the sun. It’s totally PABA and dyes free which will not give your baby’s skin irritation. You can use and reapply directly.
- This sunscreen baby cover lotion spray has a broad spectrum which has UVA/UVB ray protection which helps to give your babies sunblock protection. It’s very mild and visible wherever you sprayed into your skin. It’s totally non-irritating and gives you the proper coverage into your baby’s skin. This cover lotion body spray protects your baby’s skin up to 98% of the sun’s damaging of UV rays.
- Coppertone water babies spray has one of the best moisturizers and Vitamin E which helps to hydrate and nourish your babies’ skin. This cover lotion spray is also having water-resistant ingredients which stay strong enough in water at least for 80 minutes.
- You can apply this cover lotion spray into your babies’ skin whenever your babies go outside for play. You can apply whether it’s playing by the pool or it’s a day at the beach.
- This cover lotion spray is a full pack of two 6-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion sprays. Which gives your babies extra skin protection and extra skin care.
|●Dimethyl Ether, ●Vp/Eicosene Copolymer ●Water ● Sorbitol ●Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer ● Triethanolamine ●Benzyl Alcohol ●Stearic Acid ●Sorbitan Isostearate ●Dimethicone ●Stearic Acid ●Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate ●Methylparaben ●Tocopherol (Vitamin E) ●Fragrance ●Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, ●Disodium Edta ●Propylparaben|
How to use:
- First of all, before each use shake well the cover lotion spray.
- You have to apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. After apply you have to rub lotion into your skin
- Please don’t spray directly into your face, you need to spray into your hands then apply it into your face.
- You have to use well-ventilated areas.
- You have to apply this lotion after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming
- Apply Immediately after your towel drying
- Apply it at least every 2 hours
- This cover lotion spray is only for external use, don’t use it near heat or flame or while smoking
- Please don’t use it into your damaged or broken skin
- Keep out of your eyes and other sensitive areas while using this product, if you want to remove it simply rinse it with water
- Please don’t puncture or incinerate. This content is under pressure