Q. What is the best natural sunscreen?
A. There are so many natural sunscreens you can found in your near beauty shop or shopping mall but choosing the best sunscreen is a very tough decision. That’s why we giving you top 7 best natural sunscreen list which will be very comfortable and suitable for all types of skin tone:
- Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Sunscreen SPF 50
- Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunscreen SPF 50
- Beyond Coastal Natural Sunscreen SPF 30
- Bare Republic Neon Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 50
- All Good Zinc Oxide Sport Sunscreen SPF 30
- Badger Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF 30
- Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen SPF 30
La Roche-PosayAnthelios Cooling Water-Lotion, Body and Face
Every women’s leads an active life. They always need to go outside for work. Because they’re active, their skin got oily, dry and melted with makeup. That’s why La Roche-PosayAnthelios Cooling Water-Lotion gives you the perfect sunscreen protection which you never experienced before. This screen lotion has an ultra-lightweight formula which works great in normal to skin combination. La Roche-PosayAnthelios Cooling Water-Lotion is specifically formulated for sensitive skin and suitable for all types of skin. It helps to reduce the growth of prone and it also suns tolerance lotion which helps to blocks sun rays. It has ultra-light fluid which is totally non-greasy and easy to apply and giving your skin invisible finish. It contains high broad and photostable UVA and UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+ water resistant ingredients. It also prevent the sun-induced dark spots. La Roche-Posay is a Multi-award-winning sunscreen lotion which contains advanced protection in velvety texture and fast-absorbing. We have the best Cell-Ox Shield® technology with including antioxidants which are best for women’s body and skin.
- La Roche-Posay Sunscreen Lotion provides the broad-spectrum SPF 60 protection.
- This Sunscreen Lotion is totally non-greasy and it also contains with fast-absorbing texture formula.
- It has a powerful antioxidant complex which helps to protect your skin from free radicals which caused by UVA rays UVB which skin burns.
- This Sunscreen lotion is totally water resistant which can work 80 minutes in underwater
- Our product is totally Oxybenzone-free
- This Sunscreen Lotion is highly recommended for those who have sensitive skin. Most importantly this lotion is suitable for all types of skin. Above all, it’s a perfect skin care tonic for your face and body.
|●Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer ● Dimethicone ●Water ●Butyloctyl Salicylate ●Polymethyl Silsesquioxane ● Glycerin ●Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate ●Alcohol Denat ●Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer ●Caprylyl Methicone ●Trisiloxane ●Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate ●Phenoxyethanol ●PEG-100 Stearate ●Glyceryl Stearate ●Phenoxyethanol ●Propylene Glycol ●Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ●PEG-8 Laurate ●Acrylate Crosspolymer ●Caprylyl Glycol ● Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer ●Tocopherol ●Triethanolamine ●P-Anisic Acid ●Disodium EDTA ●Inulin Lauryl Carbamate ●Xanthan Gum ●Cassia Alata Leaf Extract ●Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride ●Maltodextrin|
- This Sunscreen Lotion is totally dermatologist tested and approved which can be used all ages of women
- It’s a perfect sunscreen lotion with one of the best screen protective ingredients which are suitable for all types of skin
- La Roche-Posay always care about natures environmental elements and animals, that’s why we don’t test our product into animals, so it’s a totally paraben free product
- This Product is totally fragrance and oil free.
- Our product is 100% allergy tested which will not give you any types of skin irritation.
How to use:
- First of all, you have to apply this sunscreen lotion generously for 15 minutes before the sun exposure
- Before use, you have to shake this sunscreen lotion.
- Use it after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming
- Immediately after your towel drying
- Apply it at least every 2 hours
- Children who are under 6 months of age have to ask permission from the doctor
- Always avoid the exposure to the direct sun during the hottest hours (10.00 A.M. to 02.00 P.M.) of the day.
- Keep your children under 3 out of the sun
Warning and Cautions:
- Over-exposure direct in the sun is dangerous
- Keep your children and babies out of direct sunlight
- Don’t stay too long in the sun, even if you used a sunscreen product because none of the products gives you 100% sunblock protection.
- Apply the sunscreen lotion only just before exposure
- Re-apply this sunscreen lotion generously and frequently to maintain your skin protecting especially right after perspiring, sweating, swimming or toweling.
- Always keep your children and babies covered with a hat, t-shirt, and sunglasses.
- While using this sunscreen lotion avoid sensitive area such as like eye, If you still got contact with your eyes then rinse it with water immediately.
- Please avoid contact with clothes during using this sunscreen lotion.