Q. Is there a natural sunscreen?
A. Every organic sunscreen provides you skin barrier in hot summer season. It not just only designed for protect your skin from sun but also helps to repairs your damaged skin. Sunscreen contains with SPF 30 protection including 12% of non-nano zinc oxide also with one of the best soothing organic ingredients like buriti, chamomile, green tea and safflower oil. Natural sunscreen can rub easily and don’t leave any types of white residue.
Q. Is aloe vera a natural sunscreen?
A. Aloe vera is nature one of the finest ingredients for humans’ skin. Which is basically used after a sunburn to sooth your angry hot skin. It will block out 20% of sunlight
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Sunscreen for Face
Today’s women always have to work in outside of the home. Because of that, they got oily and dirty skin. Many of them have very sensitive skin with lots of skin problems. That’s why La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Sunscreen lotion gives you perfect screen treatment solution for your sensitive skin. This sunscreen lotion has SPF 50 which is a very revolutionary SPF. It’s also a dual-protecting formula which gives your skin perfect protection. It contains an advanced filtering system featuring titanium dioxide which delivers the long-wearing broad-spectrum protection while the patent-pending Cell-Ox shield helps to combats the environmental damage. This sunscreen lotion also has a light texture formula which helps to dissolves instantly into your skin and gives you a satin finish. It’s totally Fragrance and paraben-free. It’s also a non-comedogenic product. One of the best things is it’s water-resistant and totally ideal for all types of skin. This sunscreen lotion has 100% mineral UV filters and matte finish fluid which helps to developed for sensitive skin.
Ideal For these concerns: Aging Skin
Ideal for These Skin Types:
- Normal Skin
- Mature Skin
- Acne-Prone Skin
- Dry Skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
Key Ingredients: Dimethicone, Vitamin E
|Titanium Dioxide 6% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide 5% (Sunscreen)|
|Dimethicone, Isododecane, Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethylhexanoin, Nylon-12, Undecane, Caprylyl Methicone, Isohexadecane, Phenethyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Aluminum Stearate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Alumina, PEG-9 Olydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardomonium Hectorite, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, PEG-9 Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate, Benzoic Acid, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract|
- La Roche-Posay Sunscreen Lotion contains with Zinc Oxide which provides the broad-spectrum SPF 50 Protection to your skin
- This Sunscreen Lotion provides you the non-whitening, fast absorbing texture with a perfect matte finish
- It has a powerful Antioxidant Complex which helps to protect your skin from free radicals which caused by Sun’s UV rays.
- This sunscreen lotion is a water-resistant formula which can work at least for 40 minutes.
- This sunscreen lotion is suitable for sensitive skin
- It’s a 100% advanced Mineral Sunscreen lotion
- It’s suitable for all types of skin and works great in under makeup.
- La Roche-Posay is 100% Dermatologist Tested and Approved.
- It’s a perfect lotion which is suitable for Sensitive Skin.
- La Roche-Posay always cares about the natures Environment and Animals. So, we don’t test in animals that’s why it’s totally paraben free.
- This Sunscreen Lotion is a totally a Fragrance and Oil-Free product.
- It’s a totally Oxybenzone free and its allergy tested and non-comedogenic product.
How to Use this lotion:
- First of all, you have to shake well before using this lotion
- Then apply it into your skin generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- If you want to remove than rinse it with water
- Reapply the lotion:
- Just After 40 minutes of Swimming or sweating.
- Immediately just after your towel drying
- Apply it at least every 2 hours
- The Sun Protection Measures when the readback of packaging
- Children under 6 months of age have to ask a doctor.
- This sunscreen lotion only for external use
- When you using this product be careful using it in sensitive skin area suck as like eye contact if still it occurs then rinse with water to remove it.
- Don’t use this lotion on damaged or broken skin.
- If this lotion gives you skin irritation then stop using it and consult a skin specialist.
Just keep out of reach of children and pets if swallowed then get medical help or