Q. Is moisturizer with sunscreen enough?
A. Skin Specialist McCormick says that “Our researchers basically suggest that Skin Moisturizers with SPF does provide the sun protection but it not be the same degree as sunscreen”
Q. What is better sunscreen or sunblock?
A. Basically the main differences between sunscreen and sunblock’s is how to protect your skin from harmful UV rays of sun. Well Sunblock is known for because of it helps to block UV rays by the physical shield, On the other Hand Sunscreen absorbs the UVA and UVB sun rays.
Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray, Twin Pack
Every parent wants to take good care of their babies and children. In the summer season, the temperature went hot and kids suffer lots of skin problems. That’s why Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray gives perfect skin care protection to your babies and children. It’s one of the best-selling Sunscreen Spray which is only recommended for kids. This kids’ sunscreen spray has Broad Spectrum of SPF 70+ which helps to keep your kids protected against sun damage at the pool or the beach. This Sunscreen spray is only made for active kids who love to play in hot weather even if he had sweat. This water-resistant sunscreen spray has one of the best-formulated ingredients which is designed to work in the wet skin. It works instantly into the water which helps to create Broad-Spectrum protection with every application. It’s perfectly formulated with Helioplex Technology which offers you superior broad-spectrum protection from the aging of UVA rays and the burning of UVB rays. This is one of the best children’s sunscreen body spray which is 100% Dermatologist-tested and approved which is totally hypoallergenic and oil and PABA free product.
About the product
- Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray Comes with a twin combo pack.
- This kids’ sunscreen spray has helioplex Broad Spectrum formula which protects for sun’s aging of UVA rays and burning of UVB rays
- This kids’ sunscreen spray can be applying directly into wet skin.
- Neutrogena Wek Skin Kids Sunscreen spray is totally hypoallergenic and oil and PABA free.
- It’s a perfect beach and pool skin care tool kit
- This sunscreen spray is only for external use. Use as a direct. Do not misuse it. It could be harmful or fatal.
- Please don’t use it in damaged or broken skin.
- While using this product please keep away you to avoid breathing.
- When you use this spray please keep it out from your eyes and other sensitive areas.
- If you want to remove the spray then simply rinse it with water.
- Stop using this spray if your skin got irritation or rash and immediately ask for a doctor
- Keep it away from pets and children
- In any case, if it swallowed then get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Don’t puncture or incinerate
- You have to store it below at 120F (48C) temperature.
|●Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, ●Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, ●Ascorbyl Palmitate, ●Alcohol Denat, ●Diethylhexyl 2, ●Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, ●6-Naphthalate, ●Dimethyl Ether, ●Dimethicone, ●Fragrance, ●Ethyl Methicone, ●Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, ●Retinyl Palmitate, ●Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, ●Tocopheryl Acetate.|
- This sunscreen baby spray helps to prevent sunburn
- This sunscreen lotion helps to decreases the risk of skin cancer.
- It’s totally sweat resistant and water-resistant sunscreen baby spray
- This spray can be applying on dry or wet skin
- It’s #1 Dermatologist recommended and it’s 100% tested and approved for babies.
- Neutrogena always cares about natures environment and animals that’s why we don’t test in animals, so it’s totally paraben free.
- This spray is totally dye and aluminum-free
How to Use:
- When you use this spray please shake it before use.
- You have to spray liberally and spread evenly at least for 15 minutes before the sun exposure.
- You have to apply this spray into all skin exposed area which direct hit from the sun
- You apply please hold the container like 4 to 6 inches from your skin.